Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Well, no letter today!  It is sad because transfers came out and I don't know if he is staying in Kerava or had to move on to some other place.  Plus, was so anxious to hear about the baptism.

I guess we will have to wait until next week.

BTW, he did send pictures however - crazy kid!

HOLD ON.........just got an email from Lori Peck and her son, Vanhin Peck, will be Brian's new companion in PORI - it is about 3.5 hours northwest of where he is now.  I guess he is off the hook for stiffing me with a letter today.  THANK YOU LORI!!  So grateful to be connected to the BEST missionary moms.  She also tells me there is a webcam there - woo hoo - we will be doing some spying on him FOR SURE!

So stay tuned, I am sure we will be receiving a letter on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment