Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

Hey,
I have no idea what happened to the letter I sent you all last week. There were no pictures on it. For some reason it wouldn't send. Anyway, here is another letter to you all.
Yes, I'm in Pori now. They took the car away from us. Dang it! :) Pori is pretty big. Decent size city. Abosuluetly HUGE area for us to cover. Small ward (YES!) full of old women. It should be fun. I wasn't disappointed to leave Kerava. It was fun though. I forgot to take pictures like you wanted. But no worries. I can get Elder Baccile to send me pcitures so I can send them to you all. I will take better pictures of Pori. I promise.
H cancelled her baptismal date, as you found out. It was a bummer. The morning of her baptism too. We were getting ready to go clean the font and Elder Hybarger had his white clothes in a bag ready to go. Then the call came. We went and visited her the next day. She really likes us. I have her address so I can write her. I took a picture with her. I'm not sure if you got it. I will send more pictures to you. Hopefully, Elder Baccile and Elder Slade can help her out. I think she will be baptized one day though. She still believes. On a brighter note, H.S.  was baptized yesterday in Lappeenranta. Elder Boyer got me a program and he is sending it to me sometime. Great!
That's a bummer that Dad didn't get to see Elders Hybarger and Butler. I got a letter from him today. He wrote it in Finnish. I will forward it you and you can see some more finnish. I'm glad you got to read Elder Butler's departing message. we haven't gotten the newsletters yet. I'm sure it was hilarious. He is one of the funniest people I have ever met. I loved that change with Elder Butler. He wrote me an email too..... and it was hilarious haha.
HUNTER B HAS GOT SOME HOPS!!! I think I can touch the rim (not saying much though). I forgot that he played basketball. I'm proud of him.
That is the right address. I'm excited for the package. It should be great! How are all the Christmas plans going? We have a tiny tree set up as we blare the Carpenters and Nat King Cole all day. It's nice.
I don't have much else to say. Have a good week. I will talk to you all soon.

I just tired sending pictures but it won't work for some reason. I'll send the card home.

Pictures received last week from his last area.....Kerava!

Would even like a picture of the candy aisle to check out all the  candies, but couldn't get a picture of that either - he is KILLING me!!!
No, this was NOT his car!  :)  Only Brian would deem this necessary to take a picture of and send home - how about the beautiful Finland countryside - nope!
His "area" in Kerava

No comments:

Post a Comment