Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, 2010



Hey Family,
 
I figured since I am talking to you this weekend, I don't need to write you all a big letter.
 
Things are going well here. We got 3 new investigators this week and 1 with a baptismal date. The baptismal date isn't so solid. He seemed to be a "can't-say-no" guy and his wife seemed to be in chage and not super interested. They didn't come to church yesterday. Hopefully, we can get something going though.
 
I hope you enjoy that pictures of me being Joulupukki at our ward Christmas party :) 
 
Have a Merry Christmas! I will talk to you all on Christmas night at 9:00 pm (MY TIME)!
 
Enjoy this awesome Christmas week and the end of the Christmas season. I will be there on the next one. I promise!
 
Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

Elder Behnke playing Santa or Joulupukki as they call in in Finland!

Joulupukki and Elder Peck
I guess Joulupukki even makes babies cry in Finland!  :)
This is what they ate, thinking some kind of bread pudding?
This looks yummy - must be a traditional Christmas cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment