Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Hey,
 
I figured since I just talked to you all on the phone that I don't need to write too much in this letter.
 
It was good to hear from you all. I feel like the same person that I was when I left. But then, I talk with all of you, and I just feel and act and sound different. Do I sound different?
 
It was really exciting talking to you all. I loved hearing all of your voices. Everyone sounds so good. I can't believe it has already been a year. Whoa!
 
That's so great that Scotty and Ellie got puppies. I'm so excited for them.  I love the pictures. The puppies are so cute! 

Ellie's beanies are great. I would love a cool looking one for when I am home.
 
It sounds like everyone is happy which is great!   Elder Peck and are off to do some shopping. Probably won't buy anything but we're still going!  Elder Peck wants a new suit so we are going to check them out.
 
Have fun. I love you all. I will write you again next Monday.
 
Rakkaudella ja Onnellistä Uutta Vuotta,
Vanhin Behnke
On Christmas morning we had arranged for Brian to be in the Pori Marketplace at this particular spot on Christmas morning for us and the afternoon for him.  I had my eyes peeled on the webcam - it gives stills but updates every 8 seconds.  As soon as I saw them I had everyone come around my computer and they were so excited to see him.  Brian of course was wearing a Santa hat and jumping off of things.  Note there are 3 statues there, one standing on his head so that is NOT Brian!  He is the one jumping off that little ledge.  It was so exciting to see him and then we were able to chat with him that afternoon - what a GREAT Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment