Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010

Hey family,
I got the absolutely giantic package the other day. WOW! That thing was huge! I'm so excited for Christmas! I sent some pictures in some emails to you all. Hopefully, you can tell which apartment was Kerava and which is Pori. Let me know if you have trouble.
The ward isn't very big here. I'm not sure if there is a Christmas program but there is a Christmas party this Friday. Should be fun. We going to use the peanut butter cookie mix you all gave us to make something sweet.
I haven't gotten any letters from you all. I only got the package. Hopefully, you will get the package I sent in time. It isn't wrapped inside. Just a warning. Also, you should be getting random chocolate bars in the mail too. Postage is ridiclous here. It would be a 42 euro package with the candy bars inside or a 15 euro package and I can 1 stamp the candy home. Juts a heads up if you get just chocolate bars in the mail.

We got a call last week telling us that we are getting the car back. YEAH! But it gets even better! They told us to go pick up the car from Rauma and then take it to Helsinki to pick up a new car. SWEET! So we had a road trip to Helsinki and pick up a brand new navy blue Opel Corsa. A Beaut! I drove it off the lot. It's glorious! So now I have a car in Pori!
Quick heads. On Tuesday, December 21st, we are going to Turku for a disctrict meeting. At around 3:30, we are going caroling in the center. So, if the Emmelkamps or that guy is in the center then, I'll see them.
That's all I have for you all right now. Thank you
I love you,
Vanhin Behnke

The kebabs he loves so much! 
Out tracking......probably noon!  :) 
He says this is the "Tree of Life"
Christmas caroling in Turku

No comments:

Post a Comment