Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

Hei Fam,

I really love the attached pictures I have been getting lately. Looks like Scott and Dad bought some new beanies SWEET!. That's the one thing I have too much of out here is beanies. It looks like they had a good time.

I haven't received any mail recently. I have no idea when I'm going to get this package. They called and said that they would deliver sometime between 11:00 and 6:00. Great. :)

I have learned that I am really good at stalling cars at stoplights. So I got that going on for me :) Why would anyone nowadays by a stick shift. It's way too much work. Driving should be a luxury. But it's going well. Needless to say, I don't drive much. 

We ended up never going to play pool but went shopping (looking around at things we could never afford) in Helsinki instead. Everything is so expensive here. Speaking of that, Do i have permission for shopping for Christmas presents for everyone? I have got the verdict from anyone about that.

Hey! We have a baptismal date. She is around 50. She is a pretty big time artist in Finland. I guess she has done some great projects from what we have heard. Her date is scheduled for Novmeber 27 so hopefully it stays on that day so Elder Hybarger can be here for it. We helped her do service the other day. I GOT TO CHOP WOOD!!! Finally! I have been wanting to do that for service for a long time. It was fun. We got to use this sweet tool called a vesari. I think it is called a bell hook is english. Maybe? That thing was awesome! We would cut the logs mostly and then we would give them to Elder Hybarger and he would lift them over his head and smash them a huge rock. Yes! 

How is everything going there? What's up? What are the Thanksgiving plans? What are the Christmas plans? It's only early November but the Christmas time season started here already. Christmas lights were even going up my last week in Lappeenranta. 

I want to get a Turkey Bowl going on the P-day of Thanksgiving week. I think it would be sweet.

Scott: Yes, there is an October in Finland and Yes, that was a dumb question :) haha. In order to avoid questions like these, this is why I clarified that the coins I sent you all weren't real! hahaha. I love you Scott :)

I love you all. I hope all is well.
Talk to you soon

Vanhin Behnke

p.s. Is Favre and Moss really on the same team?

No comments:

Post a Comment