Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010

Hey Family,

I'm 20!!!!! 



Elder Causse' of the Seventy came on a mission tour. The Helisnki conference for that was on my birthday day so that's what i did. After that, I bought a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (Cookie Dough) and devoured that. 


Is dad sending me my traditional box of cards? I didn't get any for Christmas. The whole North zone called me and sang to me for my birthday. It was great! Elder Lytle sent me 3 years old pistachio pudding haha. It was funny.

How are things going back at home. There are signs for the new twilight everywhere! I hope it was amazing! Is there another one or was that the last one? 



Packing. I'm just curious. I'm not throwing anything a way but for when that time comes, I'm just wondering what is and is not ok to do. No worries though, nothing is going in the trash.

Fourth of July. We actually had a DA with a guy from Wales. I thought that was interesting how here 2 Americans are eating fourht of july dinner with a guy from the UK. In one of the pictures I sent you, there is a Declaration of Independence. Elder Butler and I share a ward with the Zone Leaders (Grimm and Leppard). Elder Leppard is British so we made him one of those and he thought it was funny. We had Elders Struthers and Baccile sign it too. I wore the red tie you bought me for Christmas. It had the blue and white dots on it so it was perfect.


The ward is big. There are 2 wards in Espoo. The ward I serve in is about 160 people. It's huge. Definitely a step up from 20 :) It's just like an American ward but Finnish. Give me a list of questions you want to know, and I will answer them. I don't know what to really say because Espoo is just like America but people speak Finnish. Send me a list of questions.
I forgot dad's letter at my apartment but i will answer his movie quotes next time. 

I got to go. I love you all.

Vanhin Behnke






Helsinki




No comments:

Post a Comment