Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

Hei,
 
NEWS ALERT: If anyone has tried to write me on Dear Elder, I won't get it and never will. Dear Elder stopped sending me mail my first week in Finland. They just delete them when missionaries get into the field. So if you want to run this information by people that would be great because I don't want anyone to feel like I'm ignoring them. I heard the guys wrote me awhile ago from a letter from Chris and I never got their letter and I think it's because they tried to do it through Dear Elder. I don't know who else has tried to write me so if you just want to give everyone a shout out, that would be great.
 
I got the CTR ring. Scott's fingers are huge!! It fits, barely, on my middle finger. So it's good that I can still wear it. I like it a lot. It's snazzy. Does Scott like his? How is he doing? How's his work going? He misses me carrying all the load over there huh? :) 

All of sudden there's soooo much to do and it's really hard now haha.
 
Is it bad to hand wash leather? This humidity is ridiculous. When I sweat, the leather straps on my watch suck it up on my wrist and now the leather straps smell horrible!!! What do you think I should do?
 
Elder Slade's music. I like it! Do you? I think he's pretty good. He's a stud. I like the iPod you sent me. Thank you very much for it. I'm a fan.
 
Ellie's present. Tell her to relax. I just sent it out like 4 days ago. It will be there hopefully in 2 weeks. Tell her settle down. I hope she likes. Why did you tell her? You knew it was going to drive her crazy.
 
7 missionaries leaving is a lot. The mission may get flopped around a bunch. A lot may change coming soon. I will find out on Saturday. We'll see what happens.
 
I have not been to the temple but I have seen it and it is way nice (totta kai). I may go this week. We are allowed to go once a change. It should be fun.
 
We have 3 investigators currently. It's great. The weather here is really nice. It's really hot lately. in the hundred's. Whew.
 
That's all i got this time around. I'll talk to you soon.
 
Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment