Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2, 2009

Ok, here's the deal.  I'm pretty sure I cannot get a job here when I get back.  I cannot, with all my life, roll my r's when I speak.  It's so sad!

Thanksgiving here was ok.  I got sick the night before so Thanksgiving day was a little rough for me.  Elder Holland was awesome, of course.  The meal was pretty good.  It's pretty good food considering they are feeding 2500 missionaries.

I'm sending you the memory card today, so you should have it sometime this or next week.  I took some pictures for you Mom.

Me and Elder Pond teach the second lesson in Finnish tomorrow.  It should be a tough one.  Things are getting better with the Finnish but it's still ridiculous.

Still working away here.  Can't wait for your next letter.  I love you all.

Elder Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment