Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25, 2009



Dear Family,

I hope Christmas was mahtava!  I loved the presents.  The book is so cool that you made me.  Everyone keeps going through it.  I love how I got the much needed socks!  The argyll scarf is so sweet.  I LOVE Ellie's luggage tags that she made!  So sweet!  The sneaker balls are a necessity.  I was also super excited  to get a sharpie with Ellie's gift.  I was going to buy them on Saturday.  The gloves and the 4 in 1 hoody are way awesome.  How cool is that jacket!!!  It goes into a pouch.  Awesome!  I hope you enjoyed Christmas.  I forgot to thank you for the turtles.  Everyone loved them!

I sent you a video.  On it are pictures, Christmas Eve and Christmas.  Also a Bonus Feature:  Me, Lytle, Fuchs, Pond, Marlor, Higginson and Christiansen singing carol of the Bells.  We literally have way too much free time on Christmas.

Can't wait to hear what everyone got and see some pictures.  Just 3 days away til I get to Finland.  I'm super excited and nervous.

Hope all is well.  I love you all!

Love
Vanhin Behnke

 After the big party!!!!

All the Finnish missionaries in the MTC as of 12/25/09:

No comments:

Post a Comment