Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 20009

Hey fam!

I got the Christmas package and I love it!!!  The Christmas lights are hung up in our classroom and the Christmas tree is on my desk in my room!  So awesome!  Thank you!!

The story of James Griggs is really cool!  That's awesome how it worked so miraculously like that.  I've been praying and it has gotten better so it's coming.

Fantasy talk:  Way to get us in the playoffs Mom!  That's what I'm talking about!  I knew I left the team in good hands!  We play Dad the second week, that's awesome!  We got this!!  :)

Christmas in the MTC.  We are celebrating Christmas in our room.  Everyone who got Christmas trees in the mail (like me!!!!!!!!) are putting our trees together and we are circling them around with our presents.  By the way, we are buying small presents for each other from the MTC bookstore.  I'm buying those sleeping things that go over your eyes when you sleep because of the sunlight at night in the summer.  They cost $2.75 a piece and there is like 10 of us.  I hope it's OK that I do that.  I will also be filming Christmas for you!  :)

Finnish is coming along.  It's hard.  It's hard to be smooth and just speak fluidly.  A lot of pausing and thinking.  But I can speak ok.

How's everyone in our ward?  I got a letter from Derek Wandry today and it was awesome.  Such a stud, I'm writing him back today.

Nakemiin,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment