Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 25, 2009

Terve minum rakas perheeni,

Thank you for all the beef jerkey, cinnamon rolls and Thanksgiving care package.  I hope you realize that I can't eat it all on my own.  They are awesome though.  You can lighten on how much food you send me.  I'm working on my figure.  :)

Mom, thanks for the folding instructions.

The new Finns are really cool.  I feel so much older than them.  How is the Thanksgiving prep?  Who all is coming for dinner.  Have any of the guys stopped by?  I got a letter from Chris, I was pretty excited for that, he sent me pictures and stuff of what he has been up to.  Abbey and Dad are awesome about sending me the sport updates.

I got my first chain letter yesterday.  McKay to Nathan to Knapp to me.  Everyone is putting in a letter answering questions and pictures to see how everyone is liking their mission.  It's pretty cool.  I have to send out the letter by today.  Nathan lost 30 pounds in the MTC.  Knapp told me he is getting ready for his first baptism next week.  I have seen a couple of people from our stake in here.  Johnny Horan and something Dixon (I can't remember his first name).  Also, giant Thomas Graham is still here.  I saw Dean Dwyre, one of my friends from my floor last year and DAVID DYNES!!!!  How great a sight was David Dynes, words cannot express!!!

Finnish is hard.  I don't know if you knew that or not.  :)  It's coming though.  Our first lesson in Finnish went pretty good.  We have to reach again tonight, it should be fun.  I'm getting worried about this Finnish cold front I'm diving into.  I'm questioning how warm my stuff will be.  But there's only one way to find out.

Dallin H. Oaks came and spoke to us last night and works is Elder Holland is speaking tomorrow, so that will be cool.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving and save me my drumstick!  :)

Mina rakastan teita,
Vanhin Behnke

The NEW Finns:

Elders Marlor, Higginson, (old Finn Baccile), Lytle  and Christensen and of course Elder Behnke - always clowning around.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment