Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009

Terve minun perheeni

Question:  How do I fold my white long sleeve shirts like you folded them when I came here?  And how do I fold my suit cold when I leave?  I was thinking about this when the older Finns were packing.  Me and Pond have the room to ourselves now, it is kinda nice but sad at the same time.  We just got the new Finns today.  There are 4 elders and 1 sister.  Haven't really met them yet but will tonight.

I know you want me to film me speaking Finnish but I don't know what to say.  I had someone film me giving the David & Goliath story in Finnish, so I will send that to you.  It was really hard to say so bear with it.  I like to think I'm better than I was at Finnish than when I was telling the story.  :)

The Finnish lesson I gave went pretty good.  I didn't say much cause I didn't know much.  But now, It's go time and I have got to start giving some good lessons.  I'll let you know how this one goes.

All in all it's going good.  I will be sending you a letter with a chip probably next week so look for that in like 2 weeks or so.  Elder Holland is coming in on Thanksgiving so that's cool.

Nakeiin,
Vanhin Behnke




Random shot on Brian's memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment