Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

Hei Family,
Here is what is happening here. Elder Peck is leaving to Jyväskylä. I am staying here with Elders Larsen and Hunt. So I'm in another threesome. This will be my third one of my mission. It's always on the 4th change. I have been in a threesome my 4th, 8th, and now my 12th. So I should be in another one my last change haha. So that's what's going on here.
General Conference was good. I liked it. We don't get to see that last session so I missed Elder Holland's. What did he talk about? Was it good? It was fun being down there. Elder Lytle baptized someone while we were there so it was pretty cool. Elder Lytle kept giving me hard time about not wanting to be married right when I got back after every time when someone in general conference would speak about it haha. It was a good time. What did you like about confernce?
Packages. Don't worry about it. Just do your thing and just get all situated. Let me know where you move to. I'm interested to know. What is dad going to do while you two are in California, if you go?
I think I will try and sell the boots. They take up a lot of space and weight and I really don't think that I will use them. That would be really good if you sent the jacket to Elder Baccile. He has asked about it a lot and it's now the time of year where he needs it. So if you could send that to him at his address in Pietersaari, that would be best. You can grab the Pietersaari address and his phone number from online. I told him that you had already sent it a couple of weeks ago. So he is waiting.

Elder Groberg sent me some pictures. The ones with me in them is our sähly team for Leadership Training meeting. We thought it would fun if we made jersies for them. Mahtavat Ankat (The Mighty Ducks).


The Finnish Mighty Ducks

 
I don't have much else to say in this email. Thatnk you for everything and enjoy the week.
I love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment