Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

Hei Family,

The threesome is going great! They are always a lot more fun but it just makes missionary work more awkward. We scare enough people away as a two some let only three of us now. But things are rockin' here. We have 4 investigators, 2 with baptismal dates and we have 6 other planned teaches with others we have met last week for this week already. 2 weeks ago we had 2 investigators and had 2 teaches. Now, if everything pans out perfectly, we could hit 20 teaches this week with 6 new investigators. We're stoked!  We got a shot at the title!! 20 teaches!! Just like that everything swtiched. For the past 2 and half months, we haven't had a new investigator but now it's just cruising here. It took 5 days to go from 2 teaches a week to a possible 20. It's great. I really love the people we are teaching. They are all doing so great. I'm so excited for what is happening in Pori.

I still can't get a licence. It's ridiculous. I had to pay 60 euros for a physical for this thing but they still won't give the licence to me and I'm really tired of trying to get this. So my attempts of getting a finnish licence may have ended right there. We'll see. At least I know I'm healthy and capable of driving.

Sister Brown is home. That's great. She is so funny. Do you still check my facebook? Has anybody from Finland sent a fried request or anything? I haven't become too good of friends with people here who would own a facebook. You should check and let me know if anyone has sent anything.

How is Scotty doing and the rest of the family? Have you heard from any of the guys lately? I got another letter from the Whitehurst's. That was nice of them. 

I don't have much else to tell you. I get to call home soon. I swear I just talked to you all. What else has been going on? Is the NFL going to have a season when I get back? What is teh draft looking like? I had a dream that Brett Favre signed with the New Jersey Devils Hockey team. I'm not sure what the Favre talk is nowadays but if he signs with the New Jersey Devils just let me know haha. Have you talked with anyone I know from BYU? So how many people are married now? 

I love you all. We have a big week ahead of us. 
I will talk with you on Monday

Elder Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment