Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

Hey Family,

I hope it's an exciting time at home. The Packers won the Super Bowl. That's wonderful! I bought a 5 euro green and gold tie for Sunday. I had a member go online and check the score for me yesterday. Total joy when the text came in. Sweet! Who was the MVP? What is the belt that Aaron Rodgers has in the picture? What did you all do for the game? Did you throw a party? How was the game? Tell me everything!

Nothing too much still is happening for us in Pori. We have 4 investigators. None are really progressing. We have a lot of people who are interested but we just can't seem to find time to meet with them. We are fighting away over here. It has been kind of a rough week. I got somekind of food poisoning the other day. My stomach was killing me. No puking though. Strangely enough, Elders Lytle and Budd came in for splits and they wanted kebab, so I went and ate that for dinner and I felt better. Kebab usually has a reverse effect. The next day i was fine until the end of splits and I hurt my back somehow.  I was just walking with my backpack on and then, i got that usually pain in the back when you have had a backpack on too long so I took my bakcpack off and it never went away. So for the past 3 days my back has been really hurting. It's getting better. I haven't been wearing a backpack lately and It's been getting better. I don't really know what to do. I used a heated rice bag and but it on my back. I fell asleep with it on and it burnt my back a litttle bit. I can't catch a break. Luckly, the Packers won haha.

The puppies look huge! That's great. Are you liking them? Are they Lambeau like? 

Congratulations on Scott being completely done with college. Sweet. How was his birthday? No one told me how it was. And congratualtions to mom for winning the family trophy. Did I beat Scott?

I got the Valentine's Day package. Is that the one you are talking about? To be safe, there is no packe coming in this week, right?

How are all the moms of Highlands Ranch doing? How is Cody Gibbs? Is he still at Wyoming? Was it a fun night?

That's way cool that Zac Griggs is going to Argentina. Is he super excited? Spanish would be sweet to learn. I am really thinking about coming home and learning spanish since I am learning Finnish. It would be cool to be TRI-lingual. 

You asked about Elder May. I know Elder May but not super well. Really nice guy though. 

I have a request, for some reason, I threw away the envelopes with Kendall Kelleher's address and Sara Gandomcar's address on it. Could you look their addresses up for me and send them to me in the next email.

That's all I have for you today,
Love you all.

Vanhin Behnke

So cute.....he held up the picture of Dan and Scott eating brats...........
YUM!  
Not a bad Packer spread for the Super Bowl - I love that he has all the Packer pictures we have sent him out so he feels like he was at the game.  Poor guy - luckily he had someone pull up the score for him - GO PACK GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment