Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

Hei

I'm still in Pori with Elder Peck. 

I haven't gotten a package from you all yet. I tried calling the middle man place but they said that they don't get FedEX packages at all. Weird because they have given them to me before. So i have no idea. 

We had an investigator in church. He looked GLORIOUS! It was fun. We are also working with his wife to stop smoking. It's great. It's a fun time.

Pori is a little slow right now but ready rocket. Elder Peck and I are excited for the change.

We had Zone Conference. It went really well. We got up at 4:45 to go pick up Elders Lytle and Budd and then got to Tampere at about 8:45. 

The puppy isn't a puppy anymore. Ellie also isn't a little girl anymore. She looks so tall! How tall is she? 

I don't have any questions for you. I hope they get answered in the package i'm waiting on.

That's all I have. I love you all

Vanhin Behnke
Zone Conference
Zone Conference, their "crazy" shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment