Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011

Hey Family,

I need info on the packer game. I'm deprived!!!! I want to know Dad's reaction. I wish we got that on film.

How was Grandma's birthday? Happy Birthday to Mother Behnke! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! What is everyone's plans for everything?

I'm doing ok. My back feels better. I'm not so sick anymore. We're good.

Seppo got baptized on Saturday. Elder Baccile called me and was super excited that the baptism finally went through. He is sending me a picture so I can send it you when I get it. 

We have only 3 investigators right now but they are slowly progressing a long. 

We had a fun week. I stumped a JW. Elder Lytle and I got let in tracting and helped an old man find his teeth haha. I watched Elder Peck try and jump over a fence in his tight European pants. Elder Peck almost got eaten by a giant- gorilla dog thing during tracting haha. 

As for your question on Joseph Smith seeing the first vision. The majority of people I talk to don't really have a problem with it. It seems pretty reasonable to them. The Book of Mormon is the problem. Nobody wants to read it. Also people really don't care to find out more. There is kind of a "good church, bad church" view on things. There isn't so much as one true church but many good churches that are all true. That is more of the problem. Plus, Finnish tradition is a huge obstacle.

That's all I got this week. I can fill you in more about some of the stories new time but we have a lot we need to get done today. 

I love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment