Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011

Hei,

I got the package! Thank you! I love the soup things from Bear Creek that you send. They are super good. Most of the candy is already gone and we are saving the peanut brittle for game day on Sunday. Is everyone excited? Who is expected to win? It's on a fast sunday. Looks like we have something to fast for haha. I hope you all enjoy it and have fun.

How was Scotty's birthday? What did you all do? What did you buy him? Is he dating someone? 

It has still been pretty slow for us here in Pori. We haven't been teaching too much or finding anyone new in the past couple of weeks. But we do have a lot of potenial people to teach which we are excited for. We working for things to boom here soon. Let's pray that it does. 

I don't remember what questions you all asked in you letters to me in the package so I can check and answer them next time. No, I don't need cds though. Everything is cool. 

I have a request, for some reason, I threw away the envelopes with Kendall Kelleher's address and Sara Gandomcar's address on it. Could you look their addresses up for me and send them to me in the next email.

JIMMY IS A FATHER!!! Whoa! I have been in Finland for way to long. Jordan Secor. That's great. What other big news is happening back at home? How was the big mom night dinner fest? What's been happening?

Elder Peck and I tried to make a cake for a member's birthday. We had no idea what we were doing. We had to keep calling the sisters in Turku for help. Example: How the heck do you "curdle" milk? haha What does that even mean? We ended up with half the cake bruning to the bottom of the pan. We just took the top and glued it together with frosting and made a double layer mess. It was great. The member liked it! That's what matters most.

That's all I have. Have a great week! I will talk to you next Monday, possibly Tuesday depending on our schedule. Sorry if I scared you this week. 

Love you all,

Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment