Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010

Moi Perheeni,

I hope I didn't scare anyone with the "answer my questions in the next email" thing. That was just a heads up. Everything is just fine:) No worries.

Big News. We have a baptismal date here in Lappeenranta! I'm pretty happy about it. (He is a big finn! He is about 6'5" like 300 pounds. He has long hair and super nice. We met him on the street a couple of weeks ago. He was walking down the street with his headphones on and he just stopped and took of his head phones and just stared at us waiting for us to talk to him. We did and BAM! the date is on November 6th which is prettyfar away but still really awesome. Another investigator is knitting Elder Schoof and I socks. Also, we are now officially "in" with all the kebab guys from Vatan Kebab. YES!

I got a phone call the other day from a Finnish woman telling me she was going to be at our apartment in two minutes. We had no idea who it was or what was going on. We went outside and it was the FedEX lady, YAH!!! So i got your package. At the moment, Elders Schoof, Linn, Slade, Groberg, Gamblin, and Baccile all have Ellie bracelets. Thanks for the socks. Great present. I haven't noticed it until you said something Mom. Dad has always thrown in some random piece of choclate. I'm always like what he does he send me haha. That's funny that it's all been apart of his plan. What a crazy guy :)

We had a special missionary conference yesterday and Elder Rasband and Elder Texiera came and spoke to us. Pretty cool. Elder Rasband is in line to be the next apostle and you can tell. There was such a difference when he spoke than everyone else. Cool. I got to see Elder Christiansen and Lytle again. They're training, together, hahahaa! The greatest possible thing they could of ever wanted just happened to them. That's really awesome. I got to see Elder Falk for the last time. The man.


That's all I have for you at this time. Take care! I love you all!

Moikka,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment