Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

Dear Family,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-TRAIN!!! I hope you have a great day. Movie quote "It's called a lance...hellooooooo"

No Dad doesn't need to put in money. I have to buy a bike now.  The other bike broke. Elder C said he would pay me. I'm going to call him again. 

Yes! A memory stick. Just like the picture. Perfect. That's the one.

We have a baptismal date here. She is our only investigator, at the moment. She is having some troubles grasping what we teach. It all goes over her head. She believes it is true though and feels excellent at church. We are trying to help her give up coffee. It should be good. Very nice woman.

Lappeenranta is great! The best ward I've been in. They're awesome! I'm going to love it here. I speak in church this Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes on Monday. We get a mini missionary today. He is a young Finn between 16-18 years old and he serves with us for a week. We try and help him get fired up to go on a mission. It should be fun. It's going to be fun. Hopefully, he can help me with the langauge. We got zone conference on Wednesday. It should be fun. 

I don't have much to say this time around. I'll talk to you all soon.

Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke


p.s. Did you hear about Elder Gorringe? District leader. What a stud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment