Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010

I'm so glad you got the pictures and the cards I sent.  Were you able to see the movies?  Too bad the chocolate never got there.  Do I send more?

Language school was GREAT!  It was so good to see everyone again.  Helsinki is HUGE, I was in shock walking around down there.  My little town of Savonlinna is so tiny compared to that.  Elder Fuchs is really good at Finnish.

CTR rings.  I have no idea where you get them, I want one too.  I got a like .35 cent one from Elder Struthers but I want a real deal one.  He got all the little ones from the distribution center in Utah.

This letter will be very short, I have a lot going on today.  I had some awesome salmon and some more fish soup, pretty much the highlight of these past couple of days.

Sounds really cool about Christian's farewell and Sister Babcock's song.  When is Zach's farewell?  It felt like everyone had so much time before they left.  I have already been out for 4 months and closing in on 5, that's pretty crazy.

It got a letter from Chris, he seems to be having an awesome time at CSU which is good.  Did you send me the bell yet?  I'm anxiously waiting for it.

I'll talk with you soon,

Love,
Elder Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment