Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011

Hei Family,

I am leaving Pori. I'm heading back to Espoo. My new companion is Elder Fuchs! His mother is from Austria so I highly doubt she is on the Missionary Mom's or speaks english for that matter ( just so you know :) ) We will be the zone leaders of the Helsinki Zone. So I'm heading back to Helsinki which could be sweet. There is tons to do there on p-day where in Pori I just wrote letters haha. I'm kind of bummed to leave Pori. I definitely loved it here but I have been here for a while (though it doesn't feel that long) so I don't mind that much leaving. The work here is just going crazy. The shame is leaving right now at it's high point. Elder Baccile is coming down to take my place though so that's good. Espoo should be fun though and a lot better now that I don't need to take two buses to get to my area like the last time I was here with Butler. Now I can just walk out the door. 

I'm not sure what my address is in Espoo but you can just send it to:
   Brian Behnke
   Neitsytpolku 3 A 4
   00140 Helsinki
   Finland

That should get to me just fine. It will just take an extra day. So you can send stuff to there until next week when I can send you my Espoo address. 

My week has been great though. We had a district meeting on Wednesday here in Pori. We all pitched in and made salmon soup. It's so super good. I gave a message on humility. It was a good time. The on Sunday we had 11 either investigators or potential investigators come to church! The most I have ever had before this was 3 haha. It was pretty awesome. It was a really fun Sunday.

That's sweet that Ellie won her match. I'm really excited to hear how she did on her own. That sucks about Scott's house. Why did he move there if it was such a dump? Hopefully he can go find a better place that he will actually want to stay in. How is everyone else doing? How are things going at Gram's place? Is Scott's work still going good? 

I don't have much else to write. I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will talk to you again when I am 21. I will then be legally able to drink in America and rent a car. I will officially be an adult. So I got that going for me :)  

I love you all,
Vanhin Behnke



No comments:

Post a Comment