Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

Hei Fam,

How was Ellie's birthday? Was it super fun? What are you all up to this week?

Helsinki was really good. It was a fun meeting. We played football every morning. I woke up at 4:45 in the moming to Elder Lytle sitting on my bed putting on my shoes for me haha. Football was a lot of fun though. I saw Elder Burt again. The first time since my 6th week in the country, Whoa! But the meetings went really well and we got pretty much the last of President Brown. One more meeting with him and then he is gone and President Rawlings comes in. I won't have too much time with th new mission president but I should get a good dose before I leave.

The investigators are going good. We have about 9 right now. It's the most I've ever had. 4 look like we might have to move on from but the others are doing really well. It's a very exciting time right now for us in the mission right now. It's a great thing to be apart of.

I have nothing to write really this week. Not much has happened. I speak in a investigator night class thing on Sunday and have like a 5 minute speech. That should be good. Not looking too forward to it but it could maybe be a good experience.

We are going on splits with Elders Groberg and Lytle this week. I am pretty excited for that. We have a DA together with this member who is hilariously fun and makes fun of us because we are American!

I'm coming home soon! Warning: I'm not trunky, it is just a fact. You should go download the song "Gone til November" by Wyclef. Just listen to that. It's perfect. Scott knows the song. have you made any plans for anything for when I get home?

I am getting a lot of emails. Sweet! I don't feel so forsaken anymore. Everyone sounds like they are doing well and nothing seems to have changed at all since I've been gone. Perfect! :)

I am excited to see pcitures of Scott's apartment. Is it cool? 

That's all I have.

I love you and will talk to you next week.

Love,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment