Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

Hei Family,

Sister Juutinen was so excited when you wrote her back. She texted us at like 6:30 this morning haha. I gave her your email address because I figured you would love to talk with some people out here. I hope that was alright. She was very nervous to write to you in English. 

Our couple we are working with are fantastic. It is a big honor that he wants me to baptize him but chances are I'll be gone.  We will see. They are fantastic!

Everything is going well here. I just heard from Nathan. He is a stud. That is great that he is back. Whenever you talk to him next, you should tell him to send me his address. How was the wedding shower? What kind of stuff did she get? What all did you do?

I don't know if I need anything right now. Just hold off on sending anything until I know where I am. Chances are I leave next week. We'll see what happens. Everything really can happen with President putting everything in order for the new president to arrive. I think I leave my wonderful town of Pori though. We are going on splits tomorow with the Rauma missionaries (Pearson and Budd). We are going to another DA with Sister Salmi. That should be fun. Then on Wednesday is Distric Meetng I am making salmon soup for everyone. It should be good. I will take pictures. 

That is all I have for you. Thank you for the email. Have a fantastic Father's Day! What are you all going to do? Let me how it goes.

Love,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment