Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

Hey Family,
The dogs look huge. I got the package! SWEET! Enja! Letters! Cereal! Packers! Great! Thank you very much for the package I really enjoyed it. I also got a package from the Wandry's too. Can you thank them for me? I will write them a letter as soon as I have time but I'm not sure when that will be. I leave today for Helsinki and I will be there until Saturday for the Leadership Training Meeting. It's great! Everyone in the entire mission has seen thing except for the missionaries who just came into the country......and Me and Cassity. So now we get to go. Elder Peck is going to Tampere and I'm driving down with Elders Powell, Groberg, and Weaver. I'm pretty excited.
You asked about how often I see Elder Gorringe. I will see him at the the meeting in Helsinki. The last time I saw him was July for our language school. We are not in the same zone so I can really almost´never see him except for exceptions like this. How is his mother doing?
I would send you a picture of the car but it is covered in dirt. We are washing it today and then I can take a picture for you and send it next week.
The language is hard. I don't think it ever will become easy but I'm just trucking along. Don't worry about me. I'm just steadily trying to get better and get a good grip on it. It's the hardest langauge in the world. I'm doing everything I can. :)
We have about 4 investigators. One came to church.  It was great! He is coming along great.  We love teaching him and his wife. His wife was a less active but now she is back and rolling. It's awesome. The other 3 are coming along. It's a good time but we are still looking for some more people to teach. That's what we are focused on.
I really have nothing else to say. We got a rug from a member the other day. We helped her beat her rugs so she ended up giving us one that she wasn't using. So we have that new addition to our apartment.
I love you all. I wish I had more to say. Elder peck and I have to go wash the car and start our travel to Rauma (to get Lytle and Budd) and then to Tampere and then to Helsinki. We leave at about 1 and we should be in Helsinki by 9. The cd you sent will come in handy :) thanks for everything.
Love,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment