Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011

Hei Family,

Just kind of pushing along here. It was kind of a slow week for us. We learned that we are getting a mini-missionary! He is 16 from Tampere (a city a north of Helsinki). So he should be bummin' around with us for the week. 

My friend Jorma in Pori got baptized this past Saturday. Great to hear. He's a solid guy. 

I really have nothing to write. Change calls this Saturday. Who knows what could happen. President told us that a lot of changes are going to take place and not to be shocked with some of the moves. It just made everything so much more exciting. Anything can happen. I could be on the move next week. I really think Elder Fuchs is going to shotgun a place and train. We'll see. 

The wedding looked super nice. So what is this guy's name. Haha. This guy has been in tons of your letters for months and I only know that you call him Red. haha. What is his real name? It's no more Kristen Secor it's Kristen........ Red. Haha. 

Where should I send letters to Chris Collins? 

That's all I have. I hope everything is going well. 

Talk to you soon,
Love,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment