Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

Hey Family,
 
How is everything going?  As far as the calling on Mothers' Day goes, it is all the same as Christmas. Same number and stuff. I don't know what time for you to call yet but I will let you know in another letter today after everyone talks with their parents. So just wait on that email.
 
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DRAFT!?!
 
The threesome has ended. Elder Hunt is now in Seinäjoki. We did play putt putt last week. There was this one hole where you had to tee off with a putter off of a tire to get it on the course. It was crazy!  It was fun. But now it's just me and Elder Larson.
 
We are teaching a lot still and still rollin' well with our investigators. We have 5 at the moment. It has been fun.
 
So Chris is in Maine!? I haven't heard from him in a while. I got a letter from Abbey! She sounds like she is doing good. Also, since you put up my email address on facebook, i have heard from McKay. I don't think he knows at all when I come home. I think he thinks that I will be home for the fall semester. He was also talking about finding us an apartment for schooling. He said he was going to talk with you about that. Thank you for putting up my email address on facebook. I don't feel so forgotten :)
 
The language test works like this. There is vocab, reading, grammer, writing, listening, and speaking. There was like 10 vocab words. Then putting words in there correct cases in sentances. Then reading the article and answering questions. Then there is a writing prompt. Then there is listening (which kills me) and answering questions. The speaking is done over the phone with Elder Christiansen and he asks questions and has us read stuff. Kind of like that.
 
I'm doing good. I'm trying to get somekind of workout and eating plan. I have no idea what to do. You should find like a healthy food diet thing so I can have a more healthy eating plan. That would be great. Tomorrow, however, for district meeting, we will be dining in a viking restaurant. I'm so excited! We get viking hats!
 
That's all I have. I will have more for you hopefully when you call. I'll let you know soon.
 
Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

No comments:

Post a Comment