Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

After having the most wonderful time chatting with Brian we received a short letter this morning and some pictures, which I love!

Hey Family,

It was really great to talk with you all last night. I hope all is well. I don't have much to say to you all because we talked about everything last night.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. 

(NĂ„STI- pronounced "nasty"  . . . . .  I thought it was funny)


I love you all

Also, could you find out who Jeremy Irons is. He was the voice of Scar in The Lion King but we can't figure out what else he has been in.

Thanks and I love you all

Next time we will take will be face to face

Love,
Vanhin Behnke


A sign missionaries never like to see!  :)



Elder Lytle and Behnke at the Viking dinner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment