Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

Hei Family,

I got the easter package!  It was awesome!  I love the Cadbury eggs and the See's candy - they were all gone in about 3 days!  I loved it.  Thank you very much. 

I saw a movie poster for Robin Hood.  That better be on the list dad!  It looks so sweet.

Dad, reindeer kind of tastes like a smoked sausage.  It was really good.  Elder Beard and I went back and got it again.  We ordered the 4  topping pizza:  3 toppings of reindeer and the other was this special sauce which was awesome.

It's getting a lot warmer.  I'm in blue Stormtech jacket now all the time. The lake is melting and it is way nice.  Everyone wants cars on their mission.  Nathan, Knapp and McKay - they all talk about wanting a car.  That's not for me.  What I want is a boat!!!  :)  Being on islands here, we could get around to places so much quicker in a boat. I might just have to throw a word out there at the office and see what they can do.  Boat contacting would be sweet!  It's even in a song:  "Ye Elders of Israel, on land or on sea.  To seek out the righteous where er they may be."  SEA - now we can fufill the song and get them everywhere.  A boat....that is my desire!  :)

I got the chain letter from the guys today.  Everyone is doing great.  McKay went to the Denver temple and drove through Highlands Ranch!  He didn't even stop to say "hi" did he?  :)

We went and saw Sisar Voima yesterday.  She is so awesome.  I love that woman.  My other mother!!  She was asking if you still are in contact with her daughter. 

We have 4 investigators right now.  We got two new ones this week.  We are very busy this week with 3 "teaches" this week with some potential investigators, we are contacing about 5 former investigators, we got 2 referrals and a school presentation next Monday at a college. 

P-Day will be Tuesday next week so don't expect a letter on Monday.

The language is going ok.  I'm doing fine.  It's hard to speak cause the grammar is ridiculous but it's coming.  I understand the ideas of what everyone is saying now so I can follow a conversation pretty well now.  It's getting better.

Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

1 comment:

  1. Boats... I'm sure Pres. will go for that. My daughter just bought a kayak. That would work:)

    ReplyDelete