Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010


Hei,
I got your package. Thank you. I'm wearing the pants right now. 
Zone Conference was awesome. I got to see Higginson and Marlor again. They were so fun in the MTC. I'm happy they are in my zone. It was fun. I got some pictures and I will send them to you through the attachments so hopefully you get them.

Driving the 6 hours to Zone Conference was tiring but well worth it to see some friends from the MTC:































with Elder Marlor









with Elder Higginson



Things are really picking up here in the mission field everywhere in Finland. Two years ago or so they were averaging 1 new investigator per companionship every 10 months. Now, in January, the mission found 108, then in February 79. The first week in March was 27. Things are happening. Its unbelievable. We are so close with the guy I told you about. We are just waiting for him to get an answer. We haven't talked to our sister investigator in weeks and we dropped one, the one who has been cutting us off when we speak. It's going well though.

I don't have much to say in this letter. I'm just out here doing it. I find out on saturday if i leave Savonlinna or not. We'll see.

Love you all,
Vanhin Behnke

Each year in Savonlinna they have an ice sculpture contest, here are some of the things they made - it is awesome - they are melting now.































Not much to do in Savonlinna for fun besides play with the ice:



No comments:

Post a Comment