Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2010

Hey Family,

Elder Peck and I are going another round here in Pori. 

Also, I have the chain letter from Knapp, Mckay, and Nathan but I don't know where to send it because McKay is home and he is the next guy on the list to send it to. Could you find him and ask him if he still wants the letter or if I should just send it to Nathan now. If he wants to stay in it, get his address and i can send it to him. Also, if you could find Todd's address too that would be great.

As for Pori. We currently have 5 investigators. Most of them look like they are going to have to be dropped due to not reallly putting forth an effort.

I really have no idea what to write to you today.

We went on splits in Rauma with Elders Lytle and Isom. That was a lot of fun. Elder Lyle and Elder Isom got moose meat from a member so we had moose meat sandwiches. It was really good! 

I tried to find a picture of an cobblestone ally way and these pictures were the best I could find. I'm sorry. Hopefully they will work though.

One of the persons I taught with Elder Hybarger and Elder Baccile is getting baptized next week.  He is an 18 year old kid. He's a stud. I'm pretty sure I worte to about him to you back in my Kerava days. It is pretty awesome. So there you go. I have been a part of 2 baptisms in Finland come next week. Pretty exciting.

The puppies! Awesome!  

Well, That is really all I have this week. Hopefully the Packers can beat the Falcons. Is Rodgers back yet?

Take Care, I love you all
Vanhin Behnke
Brian walking down some fun streets in Pori, I wanted to see some architecture, this is the best he could do!  :)


Outside of the temple in Helsinki

Front of the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment